Associate with the Corporate Law and the M&A Teams. He specialises in day-to-day legal services for enterprises, including corporate matters of companies. He provides contractual advice and advice within the scope of commercial law, public procurement as well as competition law. Moreover, he has experience in legal advice during execution of construction projects and due diligence.
- since October 2018 – Associate, JARA DRAPAŁA & PARTNERS;
- 02.2018–10.2018 – apprenticeship, JARA DRAPAŁA & PARTNERS;
- 08.2017 – apprenticeship, ThyssenKrupp AG (legal department in company’s headquarters);
- 09.2016 – apprenticeship, Office of the Commissioner for Human Rights;
- Since 2019 — Regional Bar Association in Warsaw, advocate trainee;
- 2013-2018 – University of Warsaw, Faculty of Law and Administration;
- 2015-2016 – School of German Law at the University of Warsaw.
2016-2017 – member of the Labour Law Section at the University of Warsaw Law Clinic – Student Legal Aid Centre at the University of Warsaw