Tax adviser, Head of TaxesDownload vCard
She manages the Tax Team. A tax adviser with over twenty years of practice, including at companies from the Big Four. Expert on Polish and international tax law, including restructuring, mergers and acquisitions of enterprises, tax litigation for both Polish and foreign entities. Adviser to Polish and foreign, among others French-speaking clients from key sectors of the economy (energy sector, trade, real estate, FMCG).
Author of numerous Polish and foreign publications, as well as an editor of the commentary to the OECD Model Tax Convention on Income and on Capital.
- Advice in restructuring processes such as mergers, divisions, sale of enterprises;
- Transaction advice;
- Advice within the scope of withholding tax and principles of taxation of taxable establishments;
- Advice in investment processes;
- Advice to and representation of taxpayers in disputes with treasury administration, including in mutual communication procedures;
- Advice within the scope of improving tax efficiency of the conducted business;
- Since 2017 — JARA DRAPAŁA & PARTNERS (Head of Tax);
- 2007–2016 — PricewaterhouseCoopers (Director);
- 2004–2007 — Deloitte Doradztwo Podatkowe (Senior Manager);
- 1999–2004 — Ernst & Young (Senior Manager);
- 1993–1999 — Gide Loyrette Nouel law firm in Paris and in Warsaw (tax adviser);
- 1990–1991 DESS Administration fiscale, Université Paris IX, Dauphine;
- 1980–1986 Master of law, University of Warsaw;