Associate with the Litigation and Arbitration Team and the Infrastructure Team. She specialises in proceedings before common courts and arbitral tribunals, in particular with respect to infrastructure projects (including projects based on FIDIC standards) regarding contractual penalties for withdrawal from construction contracts, contractual penalties for delays, fees for additional and substitute works. She also provides legal advice for the construction and infrastructure sector as well as public procurement.
- since October 2018 – Associate, JARA DRAPAŁA & PARTNERS;
- 09.2017–09.2018 – apprenticeship, JARA DRAPAŁA & PARTNERS;
- 10.2016–02.2017 – Student Legal Advice Bureau at Cardinal Wyszyński University in Warsaw;
- 08.2016–02.2017 – R. Kowalik i Wspólnicy Law Firm.
- Since 2019 — Regional Chamber of Legal Advisors in Warsaw; adviser trainee
- 2013–2018 – Cardinal Wyszyński University in Warsaw, Faculty of Law and Administration