Associate with the Litigation and Arbitration Team and the Infrastructure Team. She provides legal advice in proceedings before common courts and arbitral tribunals, in particular with respect to infrastructure projects (including projects based on FIDIC standards) regarding contractual penalties for withdrawal from construction contracts, contractual penalties for delays, remuneration for additional and substitute works. She has experience in legal advice in proceedings before domestic and international arbitral tribunals on the basis of regulations of the Court of Arbitration at the Polish Chamber of Commerce and the International Chamber of Commerce.
- since October – Associate, JARA DRAPAŁA & PARTNERS;
- 03.2017 – 09.2018 – apprenticeship, JARA DRAPAŁA & PARTNERS;
- 2016 – apprenticeship, Lech Obara i Współpracownicy Law Firm.
- 2015–2018 – Cardinal Wyszyński University in Warsaw, Faculty of Law and Administration
- 2013-2015 – University of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn
- 2016 – grant from the Ministry of Science and Higher Education awarded for research projects within the program “Najlepsi z najlepszych! 2.0”
- 2015 – rector’s scholarship for the best students of the Cardinal Wyszyński University in Warsaw for academic achievements and high average grade