KAMIL TWARDOWSKI, LL.M.
Attorney with the Corporate Law and M&A Teams. He specialises in corporate law, real estate law, intellectual property law as well as transactional and construction projects.
He has gained experience in providing comprehensive legal advice for Polish and foreign (primarily German-speaking) companies from the creative, new technologies, commercial, manufacturing, real estate development, fuel and other sectors (including State Treasury companies), and in conducting due diligence of business entities and real properties. He has successfully represented clients in numerous court proceedings, including criminal proceedings.
- since 2019 – JARA DRAPAŁA & PARTNERS sp. k., Warsaw
- 2017 – Von Zanthier & Schultz, Berlin [Hospitationsprogramm für Rechtsanwälte 2017 (IRZ-Stiftung)]
- 2012–2019 – Kaczor, Klimczyk, Pucher, Wypiór – Adwokaci sp. p., Cracow
- 2011–2012 – Mikulski & Wspólnicy sp.k., Cracow
- 2014–2015 – Jagiellonian University. Postgraduate studies: Intellectual Property Rights
- 2013–2016 – trainee advocate, Regional Bar Association in Cracow (bar exam: 04.2016)
- 2012 – Ruprecht-Karls-Universität Heidelberg, Juristische Fakultät: postgraduate LL.M. studies: German and European law (DAAD scholarship program)
- 2011 – Jagiellonian University and Universität Wien: Austrian Law School
- 2010–2011 – Georg-August Universität Göttingen, Juristische Fakultät (Erasmus)
- 2010 – Friedrich-Schiller Universität in Jena (DAAD scholarship program)
- 2009–2010 – Jagiellonian University, Ruprecht-Karls-Universität Heidelberg and Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz: German Law School
- 2007–2011 – Jagiellonian University, law