MACIEJ CHRZAN, LL.M.
Legal adviser, Partner
Partner who manages the Real Estate Team. For over ten years he has specialised in providing ongoing and transactional legal advice to clients in the real estate, construction and automotive sectors. Handles transactions involving the purchase, sale and leasing of commercial real estate. He is also in charge of financing and refinancing projects for investments in the real estate market, including agricultural real estate.
He advises on joint ventures, financing of projects and business operations, as well as on capital group restructuring.
Offers services to Polish and foreign entities, including developers, real estate funds and banks – at every stage of the investment process.
- Advising a German commercial capital group in connection with the sale of a chain of supermarkets in Poland (asset deal);
- Advising a German capital group in connection with a joint venture project with Polish partners concerning the ground-up construction of a production plant in north-western Poland;
- Advising a German capital group in connection with the acquisition of a production plant manufacturing electro-filters in southern Poland;
- Advising a German bank in connection with cross-border financing or refinancing of an acquisition of a series of office premises located in Warsaw and commercial facilities in Gdańsk and Katowice;
- Advising a Polish company which belongs to a German capital group, in connection with the sale of industrial and office properties;
- Advising a German fund in connection with the sale of commercial properties in Poland and the cross-border restructuring of the financing of real estate transactions;
- Providing ongoing legal advice to a leading Canadian provider of services for the automotive sector, particularly in connection with the financing of activities in Poland and all types of utilisation agreements;
- Providing ongoing legal advice to a German manufacturer of premium brand vehicles concerning all aspects of its operations, including in connection with the financing of leasing and factoring activities;
- Since 2009 – JARA DRAPAŁA & PARTNERS, Warsaw, since 2015 as a Partner;
- 2005–2009 – Beiten Burkhardt, Warsaw;
- 2005 – P + P Pöllath + Partners, Rechtsanwälte und Steuerberater, Munich (Germany);
- Member of the Warsaw Bar Association;
- 2003–2005 – Postgraduate Studies, Regensburg University, Fundamentals of German Law for Law Graduates of Foreign Universities (Master of Laws, LL.M.);
- 1998–2003 – University of Regensburg (Germany), Faculty of Law;
- 1998–2003 – Nicolaus Copernicus University in Toruń;